Over the years I have noticed that there are a lot of women who are afraid of makeup!! Yes some grown women are actually terrified of the stuff!!!
The usual reasoning behind this phenomenon:
- Makeover gone wrong!(perhaps the makeup artist didn’t listen to what you wanted)
- Sensitive to a product in a particular brand, (perhaps the consultant sold you the wrong product for your skin type)
- Not sure how to use the product?
- Wasting money on the wrong product!
However I am here to help you!!
I will start off with a product that is really, really simple and quick to use.
For a natural day time look!!
- Who can use it?! Anyone who wants a light coverage!!
- How to apply it?! After you cleanse, moisturise with a damp sponge however I prefer my hand!!
My favourite discovery recently for a lady on a budget is Rimmel BB cream(SPF 25)
- Ideal for holidays, walkers, joggers, Mum’s on the school run, students or any busy lady.
- I tried and tested it recently while having a swim down in the 40 foot, and it worked great.
Written by Michelle